The West Australian Rifle Association is seeking expressions of interest for a Shop Manager. The role will be for up to 3.5 days per week (22 hours), which includes 4 hours on Saturdays. This position is based at our headquarters in Pinjar, north of Perth.
The successful applicant will report directly to the WARA Chairperson, WARA Executive Council.
This position is permanent part time with a fixed term contract on a workplace agreement.
The job includes, but is not limited to the job description listed below:
- Attending to emails and telephone calls, mail, and shop orders in a prompt and friendly manner,
- Good computer skills,
- Excellent customer service skills,
- Ordering and maintaining stock control, including powder supplies,
- Posting ordered goods to members,
- Attending to online store,
- Applicant must have sound knowledge of firearms and components,
- Take delivery of stock including maintaining the powder bunker registry,
- Knowledge of POS systems and money handling would be an advantage,
- Must be able to obtain a National Police Clearance and Dangerous Goods ticket,
- A Firearms Licence would be advantageous, but not necessary.
Expressions of interest with covering letter outlining experience and resume should be emailed to email@example.com