In accordance with Australian consumer law, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- Is unsafe
- Is significantly different from the sample or description
- Does not do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
- Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
- If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
- Please keep your proof of purchase—e.g. your receipt
- Due to Australia Post limitations, the maximum weight for each order is 20kg. Orders over this weight limit will have to be placed in two separate orders. Products over 1 meter in length can not be posted. For heavy or long items please contact us directly to discuss shipping.
- Due to Australian regulations we are restricted to shipping all projectiles to customers located in Australia only.
- Dangerous goods including powders, solvents and primers cannot be shipped and are therefore not available for purchase online. Please visit us in store to purchase these items.
- We are not liable for any damage received in transit.
- While we are generally very accommodating, we accept the right to refuse refunds for purchases where the customer has changed their mind.
- If you have received a faulty or incorrect item we are happy to offer a full refund or replacement. Please contact us via email or phone to discuss shipping and returns.